Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Burning it at the Far Fire bonfire in Majula results in a bolstering of the player's Estus Flask (similar to the role of Fire Keeper Souls in the original Dark Souls). This can be done until the player's Estus Flask is +5; a +5 Flask being the most potent in terms of health restoration.
- Dropped by the second Old Knight wielding a Greathammer upon first entering Heide's Tower of Flame. This enemy does not respawn, but will always drop the Sublime Bone Dust. Using a Bonfire Ascetic will respawn the enemy and make another Sublime Bone Dust available (not present in SotFS).
- On a corpse outside the Executioner Chariot boss arena. The player must jump from the bridge onto a separated platform to obtain the dust (not present in SotFS).
- At the bottom of Sinner's Rise, to the first left as players enter the water (not present in SotFS).
- In an iron chest after The Rotten boss fight. (not present in SotFS)
- In an iron chest after the Old Iron King boss fight, before heading down the stairs to the primal bonfire (not present in SotFS).
- Found in an iron chest in the area between Heide's Tower of Flame and No-man's Wharf, behind a Royal Guard.
- Found in an iron chest behind a royal guard in a prison cell in Huntsman Copse. When you ge tup the hill to activate the lever to lower the bridge, look to your right and you'll see a cell with a mob on it. Drop in the cell and there will be the Royal guard and a corpse were you can get Soul Spear
- In an iron chest in the Shaded Woods, near the Shaded Ruins bonfire. Found past Vengarl's body, next to a Royal Guard. Two Fragrant Branches of Yore are required to take this path. It can be obtained for free by jumping out of a window on the left of the bonfire.
- In an iron chest, guarded by a Royal Guard, in the deep pit in Majula. It is found by going to the left in the room filled with Undead Citizens, where Great Heal was previously found.
- Found in Drangleic Castle. When you first get in the castle, head ot the left door at the end of the room where you'll find a petrified Royal Guard. After taking care of the Royal guard, get in the room and there will be the iron chest containing the fifth and final Bone Dust.