The Suspicious Shadows (also known as Nimble Shadows) are a hollowed pair of fast claw-wielding enemies in Dark Souls II, which aid the Flexile Sentry in NG+ and onward. They attack by swiping with their claws and by throwing poisoned knives at the player, which can inflict Bleed and Poison status.
Description and LocationsEdit
Quick and deadly, the pair of Suspicious Shadows may quickly overwhelm those who dare enter the Flexile Sentry's boss area. In fact, they may arguably be considered even more deadly than the boss himself, so bringing help to take the heat off and/or wearing an apparel which provides both Bleed and Poison resistances will surely help in battle.
Many Suspicious Shadows are hidden around Drangleic, ready to attack the player when they come near. Most of them are hanging from the ceilings of buildings and will drop down, throwing poisoned knives at them.
- One can be found in The Lost Bastille, in the area the player can use to skip the Ruin Sentinels boss fight.
- Two can be found in No-man's Wharf, in the area below the lever and bell.
- One can be found near the end of Earthen Peak, down the stairs from the Upper Earthen Peak bonfire.
- Suspicious Shadows are fast and agile but have very little HP and each hit individually doesn't deal very much damage.
- There is a second version of the Shadow Mask worn by one of the two Suspicious Shadow enemies, sporting different coloring and design than the one available to the player.