Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Duke's Archives is a location in Dark Souls. It can be reached by going through a large hall in Anor Londo (the one with two Sentinels, a chest, and a Mimic), and running past the Sentinel on the balcony, after the Lordvessel has been placed.
The Duke's Archives is a massive library fortress located in Anor Londo. It contains vast amounts of knowledge including many spells and magical relics. Here, players can learn powerful crystal spells, as well as obtain crystal and magic embers, and weapons.
The library is home to Seath the Scaleless, and was granted to Seath by Gwyn, along with a Bequeathed Lord Soul Shard, as a reward for aiding in the birth of the Age of Fire. It is here that Seath delves into his experiments and studies. The Six-Eyed Channelers found here are servants of Seath, seeking and kidnapping inhabitants of Lordran for his research. The Pisaca are among the results of these experiments.
- Big Hat Logan (Merchant) - Found trapped in a giant prison cell. He may either be freed using the Archive Tower Giant Cell Key or by defeating Seath the Scaleless. He will then be found in a library room located next to the mimic room. Buying all his sorceries will cause him to go hostile in the room where the player first fought Seath.
- Sieglinde of Catarina - Found imprisoned in a Golden Crystal Golem.
- Reah of Thorolund - If the player purchases all of the miracles that Reah has to offer, she will travel to The Duke's Archives and become hollow there.
- Big Hat's Set (Chest - After killing Insane Big Hat Logan)
- Channeler's Set (Chest)
- Crystalline Set (Corpse)
- Maiden Set (Corpse)
- Archive Tower Giant Door Key (Chest)
- Archive Prison Extra Key (Corpse)
- Archive Tower Cell Key (Serpent Soldier Drop)
- Archive Tower Giant Cell Key (Chest)
- Prism Stone x20 (Chest)
- White Seance Ring (Corpse)
- Fire Keeper Soul (Corpse)
- Crystal Knight Shield (Mimic)
- Enchanted Falchion (Mimic)
- Tin Crystallization Catalyst (Insane Big Hat Logan Drop)
- Logan's Catalyst (Chest - After killing Insane Big Hat Logan)
- Avelyn (Chest)
StrategyEditAlmost all of the enemies here have very high magic resistance, and can also deal very high damage. On top of that, the layout of the level means that frequently there will be enemies that the player cannot reach immediately. In summary, it is a good idea to keep moving and not use sorceries or magic-based weapons.
- ↑ Archive Tower Cell Key description.
- ↑ Bequeathed Lord Soul Shard description.
- ↑ Robe of the Channelers description.
- ↑ Archive Tower Giant Cell Key description.
|Abyss • Anor Londo • Ash Lake • Blighttown • Crystal Cave • Darkroot Basin • Darkroot Garden • Demon Ruins |
Depths • The Duke's Archives • Firelink Altar • Firelink Shrine • Kiln of the First Flame • Lost Izalith
New Londo Ruins • Painted World of Ariamis • Quelaag's Domain • Sen's Fortress
The Catacombs • The Great Hollow • Tomb of the Giants • Undead Burg
Undead Parish • Valley of Drakes
|Battle of Stoicism • Chasm of the Abyss • Oolacile Sanctuary • Oolacile Township |
Oolacile Township Dungeon • Royal Wood • Sanctuary Garden
|Northern Undead Asylum|