Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The Great Hollow is in the center of a giant tree, the entrance of which is located in the poison swamp at the bottom of Blighttown. There are two Illusory Walls that lie along the way. At the very bottom of the tree is the entrance to Ash Lake.
The Great Hollow is notable for the relatively large amount of Crystal Lizards, many of which spawn in close proximity to one another.
- Utilizing the sorcery spell Fall Control can make obtaining all of the items in the area a bit easier.
- It is possible to speed through to the bottom by making a series of short drops rather than circling around on the walkways.
- Waiting until the Lordvessel is obtained can make the journey back up through the tree significantly easier.
- Due to the basilisks the Cursebite Ring can help as they are greater a threat than in the depths.
- The Antiquated Set, which can be obtained fairly early in the game, makes even The Great Hollow's basilisks a much lesser threat.
- It is possible to see the exterior of The Great Hollow from Firelink Shrine.
- It is very similar to the Archtrees featured in the opening cinematic and in Ash Lake.
- Later down below there is a basilisk that commits suicide resulting in gaining souls, this is however an ineffective farming method.
|Abyss • Anor Londo • Ash Lake • Blighttown • Crystal Cave • Darkroot Basin • Darkroot Garden • Demon Ruins |
Depths • The Duke's Archives • Firelink Altar • Firelink Shrine • Kiln of the First Flame • Lost Izalith
New Londo Ruins • Painted World of Ariamis • Quelaag's Domain • Sen's Fortress
The Catacombs • The Great Hollow • Tomb of the Giants • Undead Burg
Undead Parish • Valley of Drakes
|Battle of Stoicism • Chasm of the Abyss • Oolacile Sanctuary • Oolacile Township |
Oolacile Township Dungeon • Royal Wood • Sanctuary Garden
|Northern Undead Asylum|