Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Things Betwixt is the starting area of the game where the player meets the Old Ladies and creates their character. It also acts as an optional tutorial stage, with helpful messages written on stone tablets.
- The coffin near two Ogres by the beach shore can change the gender and other minor appearances of the player when examined.
- In Scholar of the First Sin the way to the coffin is blocked by a statue, which is probably why Melentia sells a Fragrant Branch of Yore so early in the game.
- Lighting all the sconces in the area will spawn a Dark Spirit wielding a Bastard Sword who will drop a Petrified Something upon death. (SotFS)
- Fire Keepers' Dwelling - The only bonfire in the area is behind the Fire Keeper's cottage.
- Dyna & Tillo - There is a nest in the area with two crows asking for something smooth and silky, similar to Snuggly the Crow of Dark Souls. If certain items are dropped in front of them, the player will receive a randomized item in return.
- Old Ladies
- Milibeth the Housekeeper
- Bastard Sword Dark Spirit (SotFS - only appears when all braziers in the area have been lit)
- Heavy Crossbow Dark Spirit (only appears in NG+ or by burning a Bonfire Ascetic)
- Falconer (only appears in NG+ or by burning a Bonfire Ascetic)
- Undead Traveler
- Basilisk (SotFS)
- Amber Herb x2 (Corpse)
- Cracked Red Eye Orb (Corpse)
- Gold Pine Resin (Corpse)
- Human Effigy (Chest)
- Lifegem (Corpse)
- Rusted Coin (Corpse)
- Small Smooth & Silky Stone (Corpse)
- Smooth & Silky Stone (Corpse - NG+)
- Torch (Corpse)
- Estus Flask Shard (Corpse - SotFS)
- Petrified Something (Dark Spirit - Drop - SotFS)
- Stone Ring (Ogre - Drop)
- Dagger (Corpse)
- The word Betwixt means Inbetween, neither completely one thing or the other. This fits Milibeth the Housekeeper's description of Things Betwixt as a limbo.