Fandom

Dark Souls Wiki

Havel the rock

  • Do we actually KNOW for a solid FACT that it is havel we fight? what if it is just one of his soldiers seen they wore the same armour, and the same ring, there is nothing to say this is the real havel over just one of his soldiers... but there is nothing to say he is not the real havel ether... just saying we dont know for a fact and i dont think we should just say he is... Plus, it might just be me, but id think that a high ranking genrel in the lord of sunlights army would be a bit tougher to beat than this... maybe boss hard? i mean, come on.... just saying...

      Loading editor
    • Not this again.

        Loading editor
    • What do you mean 'again'.

        Loading editor
    • Every now and then somebody thinks they've made this MIND-BLOWING discovery that Havel in the tower isn't Havel, no matter how many times it's pointed out that they're wrong and it clearly is Havel himself.  Just stop.

        Loading editor
    • 99.12.66.251 wrote:
      Every now and then somebody thinks they've made this MIND-BLOWING discovery that Havel in the tower isn't Havel, no matter how many times it's pointed out that they're wrong and it clearly is Havel himself.  Just stop.

      Tell me then. put me in my place please... how do we know its really havel? armour? his soldiers wore it. ring? his warriors used that too... come on tell me if your so sure... and dont be a duche please there is no need for that attiude/\.

        Loading editor
    • Brenton, try not to take it personally, most of the memebers aren't such cunts about this but it has been posted a number of times.

      I personally think that it isn't him, as Havel didn't need the ring himself but the inscription on the key suggests that it is.

      Part of the fun of Souls is that it's so open to interpretation across much of the lore.

        Loading editor
    • I think only Havel wielded the dragon tooth. Why is it in Anor londo? You may ask.

      How do characters give you their armor sets while they're still wearing them?

        Loading editor
    • Because dark souls

        Loading editor
    • I dont find that fun.... i find it annoying and lazy writing with plot holes the size of creaters on the moon with enough holes to put swiss cheese to shame... From software in my opinion are some of the most LAZY, USELESS, UN CARING, SODS! out there..... dark souls is liked because of its combat system not because of its lore... and as a player who values story over gameplay this is a big factor for me. But come on... if they listened to their fans (instead of SOFT BANNING THEM! THUS LOSING 300 TO 600 IF NOT MORE HOURS OF PLAY IN DARK SOULS 2 FOR PICKING UP HACKED ITEMS WITH NO PRIOR WARNING APART FROM SOME BACK END FOURM POST SAYING dont pick up items from people you dont trust not to mention the hundreds of others who didnt do ANYTHING wrong at all) it would be an epic game with lore as deep as the mariana trench.... not something a bunch of high up sods enjoy seeing their fans fight over the story... small lore debates are fine... but the huge lore holes dark souls leaves is just wrong.

        Loading editor
    • Brenton239 wrote: ... but the huge lore holes dark souls leaves is just wrong.

      Exactly my thoughts since I first finished Dark Souls back in 2013.

        Loading editor
    • Confused as to how it is a huge lore hole if he has nothing to do with the story

        Loading editor
    • You... do realize that one of the item descriptions clearly says that Gwyn locked Havel...? Maybe do more research instead of spouting bullshit.

        Loading editor
    • Brenton239 wrote:

      Tell me then. put me in my place please... how do we know its really havel? armour? his soldiers wore it. ring? his warriors used that too... come on tell me if your so sure... and dont be a duche please there is no need for that attiude/\.

      So quick to quote item descriptions, and yet you overlook the one that outright says that Havel is locked in the tower in Undead Burg.  And what do we find in Undead Burg's tower but a guy with Havel's signature weapon and shield?  And yet Andre, who you claim is Havel, is nowhere to be found in the tower.

      You can clamour "BUT HIS SOLDIERS WORE THE ARMOR AND RINGS TOO" all you want but that won't change the fact that it's Havel in the tower, your idea is wrong, and that Andre is not Havel. 

      If you don't want people to get pissy about your 'lore theory' then maybe you should come up with one that the game doesn't flat-out say is wrong, and hasn't been posted fifty-thousand times.

      Also, I find it absolutely adorable that you piss and moan about the lore and nobody liking it despite that blatantly being wrong, or are you going to pretend the countless topics and videos and discussions on it don't exist?  By saying this theory that's been done to death and then trying to claim the writers are bad when you get called on it, you've made yourself look very foolish.

        Loading editor
    • 99.12.66.251 wrote:
      Brenton239 wrote:

      Tell me then. put me in my place please... how do we know its really havel? armour? his soldiers wore it. ring? his warriors used that too... come on tell me if your so sure... and dont be a duche please there is no need for that attiude/\.

      So quick to quote item descriptions, and yet you overlook the one that outright says that Havel is locked in the tower in Undead Burg.  And what do we find in Undead Burg's tower but a guy with Havel's signature weapon and shield?  And yet Andre, who you claim is Havel, is nowhere to be found in the tower.

      You can clamour "BUT HIS SOLDIERS WORE THE ARMOR AND RINGS TOO" all you want but that won't change the fact that it's Havel in the tower, your idea is wrong, and that Andre is not Havel. 

      If you don't want people to get pissy about your 'lore theory' then maybe you should come up with one that the game doesn't flat-out say is wrong, and hasn't been posted fifty-thousand times.

      Also, I find it absolutely adorable that you piss and moan about the lore and nobody liking it despite that blatantly being wrong, or are you going to pretend the countless topics and videos and discussions on it don't exist?  By saying this theory that's been done to death and then trying to claim the writers are bad when you get called on it, you've made yourself look very foolish.


      I never once said andre was havel NOT ONCE you thick noob. now quit sprouting insults and give me facts. what is this said item that says HAVEL was locked EXACTLY in the lower undead burg?

        Loading editor
    • The real Havel is in Archdragon Peak, the basement watchtower, poisoned to death in the gutter, AND pillaging corpses in Shulva.

      This is obvious considering Havel's theme song, "(Can't) stop the rock" by Apollo 440, in which it is states that "(Havel the Rock) cannot be stopped".

        Loading editor
    • A Fandom user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.