- Dropped by the Crystal Lizard in Huntsman's Copse.
- Dropped by Coal Tars in Black Gulch.
- Dropped by Gyrm Warriors in Doors of Pharros.
- Dropped by Undead Peasants in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Dropped by the Crystal Lizard near the Chapel Threshold bonfire in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- Three dropped by a Crystal Lizard just before Drangleic Castle.
- Five in total dropped by the Crystal Lizards in Dragon Aerie.
- Three dropped by a Crystal Lizard in Dragon's Sanctum.
- Three dropped by the Crystal Lizard in Brume Tower.
- Dropped by Possessed Armors.
Chest and corpse locationsEdit
- Three found in a trapped chest beneath the ballistae room in the Forest of Fallen Giants at bonfire intensity 2+.
- One in the poison mist near the first Mounted Overseer in Harvest Valley (two in SotFS).
- Three at bonfire intensity 2+ (four in SotFS).
- One in a chest on a platform near the Shaded Ruins bonfire in the Shaded Woods.
- One in a trapped chest in Doors of Pharros.
- On a small platform near the first Crystal Lizard in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- In a room with a crumbling skeleton in lower Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- On the same platform as the second Crystal Lizard in Brightstone Cove Tseldora.
- One found inside a pot in the Gutter.
- One on a body in the Undead Crypt by the second bonfire behind one of the gravestones.
- Three at bonfire intensity 2+.
- Three hidden behind some boxes near the Life Ring+3 chest in Brume Tower.
- Two on the ash platform with the Tower Key in Brume Tower.
- Three hidden inside an ash statue near the Lowermost Floor bonfire in Brume Tower.
- 10 are sold by Stone Trader Chloanne for 6,000 souls apiece after clearing the Undead Crypt and an unlimited amount after defeating Nashandra and before going into NG+.
- Given as a reward for either killing a trespasser in the Belfry Luna or Belfry Sol or defeating a grey phantom as a trespasser while being member of the Bell Keepers covenant.
- Possible return by trading small or normal Smooth & Silky Stones with Dyna and Tillo.
- Six pieces are needed to reinforce most weapons/shields/armor from +6 to +9, with a few exceptions.