- Firelink Shrine
- Profaned Capital
- Lothric Castle
- First proceed through the Grand Archives until reaching the shortcut lift near Lorian and Lothric. This lift consists of two parts, similar to the one found in the Undead Settlement. Ride the lift down, which takes one outside of the Dragonslayer Armour bonfire, and once there make it go up again; the other part of the lift will arrive from below. Ride it down to find a corpse in a small niche holding the slab.
- Grand Archives
- From the Grand Archives bonfire, proceed through the first section of the level until reaching the large vat filled with wax (make sure to dip the head inside to cover the head with it). Once reaching the third floor, after exiting the darkened room, look for a lever located between two bookshelves in the front and pull it (the wax will prevent all damage inflicted by Clawed Curses). A bookshelf will be seen moving below and to the left. Return to the second floor and, from the vat with wax, head straight to find a new passage where the bookshelf moved. A chest containing the slab can be found inside.
- Obtained by defeating the three Gertrude's Knights guarding the top the archives' main dome.
- Archdragon Peak
- Painted World of Ariandel (Ashes of Ariandel)
- From the Depth of the Painting bonfire, head past the crabs and defeat the White Tree protecting the Snap Freeze sorcery. Once done, a ladder will appear to climb on, followed by another ladder to climb. At the top of the second ladder, the slab can be found on a corpse.
- Defeating the second phase of the Sister Friede boss fight for the first time will reward you a slab.
- Once Sister Friede has been defeated, the Rotten Crow will give you a slab.
Unlike in previous games, Titanite Slabs now serve to reinforce all types of weapons to their maximum level, either they are normal, soul-transposed or soulbound.
- Without DLCs, a total of 8 slabs can be obtained every NG cycle. The Ashes of Ariandel downloadable content adds three more obtainable slabs.