- Sold by the Shrine Handmaid for 30,000 souls once all four Cinders of a Lord have been placed on their respective thrones.
- One can be obtained by trading the Coiled Sword Fragment with Pickle Pee (only once per playthrough).
- First proceed through the Grand Archives until reaching the shortcut lift near Lorian and Lothric. This lift consists of two parts, similar to the one found in the Undead Settlement. Ride the lift down, which takes one outside of the Dragonslayer Armour bonfire, and once there make it go up again; the other part of the lift will arrive from below. Ride it down to find a corpse in a small niche holding the slab.
- From the Grand Archives bonfire, proceed through the first section of the level until reaching the large vat filled with wax (make sure to dip the head inside to cover the head with it). Once reaching the third floor, after exiting the darkened room, look for a lever located between two bookshelves in the front and pull it (the wax will prevent all damage inflicted by Clawed Curses). A bookshelf will be seen moving below and to the left. Return to the second floor and, from the vat with wax, head straight to find a new passage where the bookshelf moved. A chest containing the slab can be found inside.
- Obtained by defeating the three Gertrude's Knights guarding the top the archives' main dome.
- Found on top of a building, guarded by Havel the Rock. From the Great Belfry head toward the big courtyard, take the stairs on the other side of the gate and climb the nearby ladder to find this area.
- Found on a corpse after defeating the Nameless King.
- From the Depth of the Painting bonfire, head past the crabs and defeat the Birch Woman protecting the Snap Freeze sorcery. Once done, a ladder will appear to climb on, followed by another ladder to climb. At the top of the second ladder, the slab can be found on a corpse.
- Defeating the second phase of the Sister Friede boss fight for the first time will reward you a slab.
- Once Sister Friede has been defeated, the Forlorn Corvian Settler will give you a slab.
- One is found in Earthen Peak Ruins, in the swamp before the third Angel and guarded by a Harald Knight. In case the player did not retrieve it, Lapp will go fetch it himself and gift it to the player if they come back to him.
- Obtained after defeating Halflight, Spear of the Church.
- Awarded by Shira after defeating Darkeater Midir.
- Can also be obtained by killing her after defeating the boss in Filianore's Rest.
- Dropped by the lone Ringed Knight in the final area of the game.
Unlike in previous games, Titanite Slabs now serve to reinforce all types of weapons to their maximum level, either they are normal, soul-transposed, or soulbound.