Much of the Tomb of the Giants is pitch-black, making it particularly difficult for players to traverse without a light source such as the Sorcery, Cast Light; the Sunlight Maggot helmet, or the offhand item Skull Lantern.
- Tomb of the Giants Warping Point - At the bottom of the third and last sliding bridge, down a nearby ladder. It is within the vicinity of Patches.
- Slightly hidden around a tight corner, before the Skeletal Beast near the Giant Skeleton Swordsman and a ramp leading to three more Skeletal Beasts.
- Altar of the Gravelord Warping Point - Appears after defeating Gravelord Nito.
- The various Prism Stones scattered about in the first and third sections of the Tomb are meant to lead players to Patches. The pit Patches may kick players into contains the Skull Lantern, Reah of Thorolund, and her now hollowed bodyguards, Vince and Nico.
- Patches may attack the player if they answer "Yes" to his question, admitting to being a Cleric.
- Paladin Leeroy will invade non-Hollowed players as a Red Phantom, on the ledge before the cave to Gravelord Nito (must have placed the Lordvessel).
- The Tomb of the Giants is a good source of White Titanite Chunks, as Bone Towers and Pinwheel Servants drop them semi-commonly.
- Paladin Leeroy (Red Phantom)
- Patches (If answered "Yes")
- Nico of Thorolund (Hollowed)
- Vince of Thorolund (Hollowed)
- Paladin Set (Corpse - Defeat Paladin Leeroy as a Red Phantom, found on a corpse in the Nito staging area)
- Covetous Silver Serpent Ring (Corpse)
- White Titanite Chunk (Black Knight - Drop)
- White Titanite Chunk x3 (Corpses)
- White Titanite Slab (Corpse)
- Effigy Shield (Corpse)
- Grant (Paladin Leeroy - Drop)
- Sanctus (Paladin Leeroy - Drop)
- Skull Lantern (Corpse)
The enemies in the Tomb deal high damage; in particular, the Skeletal Beasts can kill near-instantaneously with their fast attacks and the Giant Skeletons and their archer counterparts cause heavy knockback, which may cause players to fall off the various precipices to their doom. Thankfully, nearly all the creatures in the Tomb of the Giants have very short aggro range, which means that if players do have a light source (or can see their glowing eyes in the dark) then they can be the first to attack or attempt evasive maneuvers.
- It is possible to view the Archtrees of Ash Lake and the Demon Ruins from various locations in the Tomb of the Giants.
|Abyss • Anor Londo • Ash Lake • Blighttown • Crystal Cave • Darkroot Basin • Darkroot Garden • Demon Ruins |
Depths • The Duke's Archives • Firelink Altar • Firelink Shrine • Kiln of the First Flame • Lost Izalith
New Londo Ruins • Painted World of Ariamis • Quelaag's Domain • Sen's Fortress
The Catacombs • The Great Hollow • Tomb of the Giants • Undead Burg
Undead Parish • Valley of Drakes
|Battle of Stoicism • Chasm of the Abyss • Oolacile Sanctuary • Oolacile Township |
Oolacile Township Dungeon • Royal Wood • Sanctuary Garden
|Northern Undead Asylum|