Weapons upgraded with Twinkling Titanite gain 10% damage per upgrade and upgrade to maximum of +5, for a 50% damage bonus (1.5x base damage). The same goes for armor, but the bonus applies to defense.
- Dropped by Crystal Lizards.
- Dropped by Lindelt Clerics and Amana Shrine Maidens in the Shrine of Amana.
- Three can be purchased from Stone Trader Chloanne in Majula after clearing the Undead Crypt.
- Can be obtained from Dyna & Tillo via trading.
- Two can be found down the stairs outside the Memory of Jeigh. Drop down the stairs and go right until you see a glowing corpse. Burning a Bonfire Ascetic at The Place Unbeknownst (after defeating the Giant Lord) respawns the two Twinkling Titanites (not available in SotFS).
- Stone Trader Chloanne will gift one to the player once her dialogue has been exhausted and 20,000 souls have been spent in her shop.
- Rarely dropped by Frozen Golems in Frozen Eleum Loyce.
- One can be found in the King's Passage.
- Three in a chest in Dragon Shrine. Burning a Bonfire Ascetic at the Shrine Entrance bonfire will refill the chest.
- 9 are needed to fully upgrade a piece of armor.
- 15 are needed to fully upgrade a weapon.
- One can easily farm Twinkling Titanites by burning ascetics in the Dragon Aerie and clearing the area. There are a total of 11 Crystal Lizards in this area, alongside 2 Twinkling Titanites scattered throughout it.
- When farming in the Shrine of Amana, it may be easier to start from Rhoy's Resting Place bonfire and work backward, since the enemies will be facing the other way and won't see the player approaching.
This video shows how to quickly get as much Twinkling Titanites and Petrified Dragon Bones as desired. The use of Yearn facilitates the process, although the Crown of the Sunken King DLC needs to be installed.