Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Here is a list of my expectations/hopes for Dark Souls 2:
- Better PVP system now that FromSoft has money.
- Not too easy, but not impossibly hard. Pretty much the exact same difficulty as Dark Souls hopefully.
- Traveling through multiple worlds.(Astora, Carim, Catarina, etc.)
- Lore hidden instead of handed to us on a silver platter like they're making it sound like.
- A choice of customization for our characters instead of "You are this person, you have no choice in who you play as." That would kill the series for me.
- Non- OP weapons/ gear when the game is launched. Hopefully FromSoft/Bamco will make sure everything is at least somewhat evened out and nothing is way too powerful.
- A feel as if Miyazaki himself produced the game. I think you know what I mean by that.
- Not too accessible. Also could be a series killer for me.
- Removal of backstabs in PVP. You all know as well as I do that lagstabs won't be fixed unless they are taken out entirely.
- A HUD the way Dark Souls had it. It was easy to navigate and to understand.
- An explanation of some of the events of Dark Souls 1. EX: Where is the real Gwynevere? What is the Dark Soul exactly? Where is Velka? Who is Lord Gwyn's firstborn son? etc. etc.
- More plot twists with NPC's than there were in Dark Souls( there were only two I can think of right now.)
There is a lot more but I can't think of it right now. I'm excited to hear some of your expectations/hopes for the coming game.