Here is a list of my expectations/hopes for Dark Souls 2:
- Better PVP system now that FromSoft has money.
- Not too easy, but not impossibly hard. Pretty much the exact same difficulty as Dark Souls hopefully.
- Traveling through multiple worlds.(Astora, Carim, Catarina, etc.)
- Lore hidden instead of handed to us on a silver platter like they're making it sound like.
- A choice of customization for our characters instead of "You are this person, you have no choice in who you play as." That would kill the series for me.
- Non- OP weapons/ gear when the game is launched. Hopefully FromSoft/Bamco will make sure everything is at least somewhat evened out and nothing is way too powerful.
- A feel as if Miyazaki himself produced the game. I think you know what I mean by that.
- Not too accessible. Also could be a series killer for me.
- Removal of backstabs in PVP. You all know as well as I do that lagstabs won't be fixed unless they are taken out entirely.
- A HUD the way Dark Souls had it. It was easy to navigate and to understand.
- An explanation of some of the events of Dark Souls 1. EX: Where is the real Gwynevere? What is the Dark Soul exactly? Where is Velka? Who is Lord Gwyn's firstborn son? etc. etc.
- More plot twists with NPC's than there were in Dark Souls( there were only two I can think of right now.)
There is a lot more but I can't think of it right now. I'm excited to hear some of your expectations/hopes for the coming game.