Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Hi, if anyone has replied to my first blog, they would know I am crap at PvP and really want to get started. I am very active in invasion, although, especially in DSII, I always get paired with the 'counter' if you will to the play style of that current character. An example being when attempting to get a token of spite so I could buy my precious scythe from titchy, I burned an ascetic in the Heide Bonfire because I heard that the red phantoms that spawned could get me said token. It didn't work, so I used my 5 cracked red eye orbs, and this is sorta how it went...
- 1: I was experimenting with my melee build, and was plunged into a game against 3 players sniping across a bridge so I couldn't reach them. Even when I got my bow out, because I had sustained so much damage, I was smashed before I could get a few shots in...
- 2: For my sorcery build, I was forced in front of a two handed melee build with light armour, meaning I could not get into range, and each of my attacks were interrupted by a thrust...
- 3: On my third, I won, albeit with a cm of health left. Back with my strength build, I forsook my heavy gear, and made it to the sorcerer in time. I got rid of his summon pretty quickly, but the host was fishing the entire time. If it wasn't for my light armour, I would've got destroyed, but I managed to get a roll, swipe system going. I messed one up though, and they landed a backstab. Both of us were left with one hit left, and luckily my hit connected first.
- 4: This one made me so annoyed. I had this obviously new player down to an inch of health, when he broke away and healed behind a newly appearing sentinel. My poise was destroyed by a two handed great hammer slam, and was backstabbed by the newly healed host.
- 5: LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SSSSSPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. After each swing I did directly in front of the host, he appeared behind me and landed a backstab. Even after switching out to a Greatsword, no hits would land.
So... can anyone tell me how not to suck/cry (build ideas, methods of taking anger out on things other than my controller, good invasion locations and most importantly, original or chilli Doritos)
P.S. I am grateful for the advice I go last time, but my patience gets pretty low when I am against the opposite of my build.