It was going so well, even with the mistakes I've made, I coud've still finished it, I just needed to deal with the two throners and Nashandra. Alas, I accidentally rested at a bonfire, and well I exited as quickly as I could but somehow idk now if I should keep going, I got the feeling that the game saved and now this run is ruined.
I'm not entirely sure though, so I'd kinda like to hear your opinions, would you rather:
- Finish the game but with risk of being extremely dissapointed
- Or just give up and try it in another two runs or after the DLC events
Personally I think I'd rather finish the game and be dissapointed, still knowing I made it so far in that run.Read more >
So, so far I'm doing pretty well, I'm currently at the second bonfire in the Shrine of Amana, hoping I will eventually get that ring. I've been knda wondering if a player can get more than one of the same Illusory ring, probably can, but ok here is how I have stuffed up so far, or only now realised somethings:
- Accidentaly lit the bonfire before the Throne of want, so I skipped the first bonfire in Shrine of Amana so I'll have to run back from there if I want to face the final boss.
- Realised I'll have to run so far back to defeat the Giant Lord.
- Lost 160k souls to stupid mastodons, but I got their helmet :D.
- The whole Undead Crypt has only one boss I think.
I think that's about it.Read more >
Although DS can be quite fun, I'm finding it a bit boring lately, so what I decided to do was, when I finish this playthrough, I will turn off voice and sound, so that I won't hear anything apart from music. I'm just saying I tried it a little bit already and it seems pretty cool.Read more >
you got yer personal memes, like that derpknight, cain's and brain's, and dey'so funneh T^TRead more >
Mine is the full BK armour +5 set with BK Halberd +5 and greatsheild of artorias, SL of 579. you? and i use the silver knight spear +5 for its diviness only in the catacombs.
5 sunlight spears
and 4 great chaos fireballsRead more >