Location in Dark Souls.
- Humanity (Corpse)
- Red Tearstone Ring (Corpse)
- Astora's Straight Sword (Corpse)
- Beatrice's Catalyst (Corpse)
- Dragon Crest Shield (Corpse)
- Spider Shield (Corpse)
- It is possible to access the Valley of Drakes early in the game with the Master Key.
- New Londo Ruins is drained by opening the large gate that is beyond the multitude of Wyverns.
- If approached from the side nearest to Blighttown, it is possible to avoid the Undead Dragon by hugging the right-hand wall and walking on a ledge which leads to a safe drop just past it.
- There is a narrow ramp that allows players to bypass the Undead Dragon.
- A good way to fight Wyverns is to have a shield that can block at least 80 percent Lightning damage.
- Approaching the Undead Dragon will not prompt it to attack until the nearby items are looted. He will also become active if your player bumps into him. Tread Carefully....
- Any ranged weapon/spell will do against the Undead Dragon. Stay out of range of its claw swipe and Toxic spew.