The Vanquisher's Seal is a ring in Dark Souls II.
- Ring of the Company of Champions covenant. Greatly increases attack power of bare hands.
- The souls of fallen heroes found along the way salute those who scoff at danger and bravely seek the harder path.
- Joining this covenant strengthens the enemies in your world.
Given to the player upon reaching Rank 3 in the Company of Champions covenant. This requires a total of 50 Awestones.
- Increases the attack power of the player's unarmed attacks by a variable amount, depending on the player's Strength and Dexterity.
- Allows for Power Stance when unarmed.
- Power-stanced unarmed attacks (L1/L2 or LB/LT) combo slower than those of the Claws or Caestus.
- The recovery animation after attacking is also marginally longer, which can leave the player open for retaliation if the opponent recovers before them, or dons a high amount of Poise.
- The Vanquisher's Seal seems to favor Strength over Dexterity in terms of scaling. However, having an ample amount of Dexterity is still recommended, while the rest can be applied to Strength.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.