|Required & Bonus Attributes|
Should one try to farm for this mask, it is recommended to use Bonfire Ascetics to respawn the Prowling Magus in his respective bonfire, seeing as he is much easier to farm him than Merciless Roenna, where there are multiple enemies around her and it is a very treacherous path that could result in players falling to their deaths.
Scholar of the First SinEdit
In Scholar of the First Sin, the Warlock Mask can be looted from one of the petrified Lion Warriors in the Shaded Ruins area. It's located near a Gold-Haired Lion Warrior, standing over a hollow's corpse.
The Warlock Mask is arguably one of the best head armors in the entire game. When fully upgraded, it possesses the following traits:
- Increases Intelligence by 2 points.
- Increases number of Souls acquired by 2.5% (same value as the Tseldora Cap, Nahr Alma Hood or Symbol of Avarice).
- Best Dark Defense in the game for headgear (72 points).
- Best Magic Defense in the game for headgear (72 points).
- Best Petrification Resist in the game for headgear (47 points).
- 2nd best Curse Resist in the game for headgear (120 points, which is only 5 points less than the Xanthous Crown).
- 2nd best Lightning Defense in the game for headgear (48 points, which is only 3 points less than the Archdrake Helm).
- Upgrades with regular Titanite.
- The mask requires the player to have at least 14 Intelligence to use it effectively, but because it increases Intelligence by 2 while worn, only 12 Intelligence is needed to use it.