Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Unique in the Dark Souls franchise, this item serves as a catalyst for both Miracles and Pyromancies. However, the damage scaling on this talisman is very poor and its only real use is to cast buffs that are not affected by the strength of the casting medium.
How to obtainEdit
In order to survive the trip inside the lava, there are many strategies that can be followed and even combined before venturing inside. The main idea is to slow down the loss of HP enough time, allowing the player to heal up and advance a bit further, repeating the process as many times as necessary until they have successfully gotten the item and returned to solid ground. Each time the player's health reaches half of the HP bar, they should heal.
Here is a small list with just a few strategies to survive:
- Wear all four individual armor pieces that each provide the best Fire resistance from all other armor collected so far.
- Make sure the character is in Lord of Cinder mode in order to have a larger HP pool, thus having more time and better chances to survive between heals.
- Cast Flash Sweat.
- Consume a Red Bug Pellet.
- Equip rings that provide useful effects, like:
- Equip gear that provide HP regeneration, like the Sun Princess Ring and the Ancient Dragon Greatshield.
- Blocking will, interestingly enough, reduce the damage taken but only as long as the player faces the far wall.
- This item is most likely a reference to Quelaag's Sister from Dark Souls.
- On the in-game model of the talisman, the hairs are secured in place by an Old Witch's Ring.
Reinforced with Twinkling Titanite.
|Canvas Talisman • Saint's Talisman • Sunless Talisman • Sunlight Talisman • Talisman • White Hair Talisman|