- For the Dark Souls variant, see Xanthous Crown.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Xanthous Crown (Dark Souls II).
The Xanthous Crown is a head armor piece in Dark Souls III. It is part of the Xanthous Set.
- Crown supposedly made in imitation of a divine creature of Oolacile, land of ancient, golden sorceries.
- Xanthous clothing is the mark of a researcher of lost sorceries, and the oversized crown is emblematic of their work.
- Such a curious pursuit is surely nothing to be ashamed of.
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.