- For the Dark Souls variant, see Xanthous Overcoat.
- For the Dark Souls II variant, see Xanthous Overcoat (Dark Souls II).
The Xanthous Overcoat is a chest armor piece in Dark Souls III. It is part of the Xanthous Set.
- Yellowish overcoat covering a band of brass medallions.
- Xanthous clothing is the mark of a researcher of lost sorceries, and the number of medallions denotes their success.
- A point of pride for the researchers, even if its significance is lost on others.
Sold by the Shrine Handmaid for 10,000 souls once she has been given the Xanthous Ashes.