Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
- One can be chosen as a burial gift at the beginning of the game.
- Undead Settlement
- Two can be found throughout the level.
- One is presented to the player as a "token of friendship" by the giant archer. If the giant turns hostile once more, he will present another branch each time he is befriended.
- Cathedral of the Deep
- Three can be found near the white birch at the small graveyard located in front of the cathedral.
- Farron Keep
- Painted World of Ariandel
- Uncommon drop from White Trees.
- Some of them can be found near dead White Trees.
Allows the player to transform into an object that suits their current environment and blend with it.
- Branches received from the giant archer have a different description than those found in other areas. Furthermore, both types are stored in different slots within the player's inventory.
- Both the branch received from the giant, and the starting gift, are unique, and will make the giant fire at enemies instead of the player. Losing either branch will nullify this effect, and the player must return to the giant and get a new branch.