- ×1 can be chosen as a burial gift at the beginning of the game.
- Firelink Shrine
- Undead Settlement
- Cathedral of the Deep
- ×3 can be found near the white birch at the small graveyard located in front of the cathedral.
- Farron Keep
- Painted World of Ariandel
- Dropped by Birch Women.
- Some of them can be found near dead Birch Women.
Allows the player to transform into an object that suits their current environment and blend with it, much like the Chameleon sorcery.
- Branches received from the giant archer have a different description than those found in other areas. Furthermore, both types are stored in different slots within the player's inventory.
- Both the branch received from the giant archer and the burial gift are unique and will make the giant fire at enemies instead of the player. Losing either branch will nullify this effect and the player must return to speak to the giant in order to get another branch.
- The item's description implies that the three white birches from which they can be obtained originated from an Oolacile Ivory Catalyst once wielded by Dusk of Oolacile.